DG in order to realize and give evidence of its commitment to the development and improvement of the Quality Management System:
- communicates, within the Company, the importance of compliance with the requirements relating to the service set by the Customer;
- defines and documents the Policies, Objectives and Commitments for Quality, also ensuring that this policy is understood, implemented and supported at all levels of the Company’s organization;
- carries out the Review of the Quality Management System;
- guarantees the availability of the Necessary Resources.
- encourages continuous improvement of each employee’s individual skills;
- undertakes to guarantee the conformity of the supplied product in accordance with the provisions of the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
All staff and suppliers of the company are informed about the Quality Management System defined through a written communication displayed on the company bulletin board.
Hecoclima S.r.l. considers the application of a Quality System to be of fundamental importance.
The Management has therefore established its own Quality Policy suitable for the company purposes.
The Policy provides for the definition and constant review and updating of the objectives for Quality and the resources made available.
Furthermore, aiming at full customer satisfaction (final customer, institutions, etc.) and at a rational use of resources, the Company undertakes to implement continuous improvement also through the control of its projects, the management of non-compliant situations, the pursuit of prevention, the growth of company personnel, compliance with the standards that regulate the sector, in particular the machinery directive 2006/42/EC and the PED directive 2014/68/EU, while paying particular attention to safety on site of work, with respect for the community and the environment in which the company production site operates.